Saturday, May 29, 2010

Student Preview

Student Preview went well regardless of a few stuff ups... I wasn't nurvous at all I think this was due to knowing the script so well and having studied the Ques all afternoon... that said there were a few Ques that were wrong...

-I brought the lights up too early after a scene change and there was a crew member still on stage AHHH It is a difficult part to call though with the entrance of the old lady, its taken me a bit to get right and hopefully tonight it will work.

-Im confused with the entrance of Singing Girl and when to call the fade out of the animation... BUT I just need to know to watch Rhys really closely.

-Scott said some of the Ques are a little early.

-THERE WAS A STUFF UP WITH LX40, LX40.1 and LX41... The fade on LX40.1 was way too long which meant LX41 didn't go meaning Charlotte was stuck laying on stage for ages, Droogs wait for the black before entering with torches in the end we said GO Que 0 which takes all lights out.... PHEW!!

Im absolutely loving the production the more we do on it the more I love it
, and am so proud of everyone's achievement including actors... Im so impressed when Laura or Lighting (Liam and Maddy) can fix a problem ASAP and can see that they are all getting better with the programs. Costumes are fantastic, to be honest I was worried about them for awhile and secretly didn't like them BUT now after some fine tweaking they look great, I guess that goes for everything else as well ie acting, set, lighting, sound, directions etc all the final tweaking has made it all come together..

SAM is doing great with props her set up backstage is nicely organized etc and she is a great help with things like getting working coms, coffee, cleaning etc. Im worried about her calling the show HOWEVER she is sitting with me every time looking over my shoulder and I have been explaining Ques to her during Que to Que that im doing every night as a warm up for me ad the operators. So hopefully she is confident enough when it comes to her time to call, I would like to see the show at least once from the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment