During presentations, I thought every one had some good ideas which could have taken our production in anyway, however I am glad with the final decision:
SM- Kerri
DSM- Sam VDP
Sound- Peri, Laura
Lighting- Liam, Maddy
Set- Gab
Construction Set- Bel
Costume- Pink
Construction costume- Jeff
Assist Director/projection- Blu
I am ecstatic to be the Stage Manager and hope I can do as great a job as Laura last year...
Getting Organized: Straight after finding out my position as Stage Manager, I had a meeting with Scott (9th March) for all the information needed to get this production started. we discussed the script, rehearsals, auditions and contacts etc I set off to acquire EVERYBODY'S contacts details which proved to be a bigger feat then expected with issues such as readability of hand writing and absences of some. Also the 1st year roles have been designated, I have 6 ASM which will be interesting trying to find them jobs to do...



15th March- The ANIMATORS working on the production were present in class to get their first introduction into our concepts and to meet everyone involved. Set sketches are underway, as well as costume, and sound. Ive kept a close ear in on some meetings with designers just to keep in the know of where we're going design wise.
18th March- Attended rehearsals mainly meet and greet (even though I already know all the actors), we spent the afternoon reading through the script. Helped clean the design shed on this day also.
No comments:
Post a Comment