
22nd March- I set up the room with table chairs for Scott, Blu, the actor and myself with the black curtain around so not the be distracted when the actor performs. Sam sat outside to keep on top of the time and take photos of each actor. We kept to the schedule pretty well having time for a break.
It was pretty emotional sitting through auditions, watching the performances, I went through different responses from goosebumps and a lump in the throat to awkwardness waning the actor to do better. Some actors definitely stood out more than others. Also each actor seemed to be extremely nervous each said they had never been like that before, forgetting lines etc... BUT the casting has been finalized... Which isent out to everyone..

23rd March- I went through the script with Scott to get all his cuts and scenes etc and any extra information.... Will have to re-do my 'book' as its not quite up to standard after reviewing my notes from Ali-Mo's class in 1st year. I typed up the scenes to send to everyone...

Scott also sent out the action chart...
No comments:
Post a Comment