Well no matter how organized I think I am things will still go wrong but what can you do. I worked out the schedule for Tuesdays rehearsal knowing that Chrisx2 and Hugh couldn't be there as they were shooting GLENGARY, however wen we turned up last night the schedule was all messed up and half the cast were not there and in GLENGARY. So this was a major stuff up and we were not able to rehearse all we wanted.
i the mean time this week is crazy and I was only going to attend the last hour of rehearsals so I could do my seminar etc however after the major stuff up I stayed. ALSO got my prompt script organized FINALLY and its all ready to go.
I have another prompt script that ill bring for the prompter. Sam has organized for the 1st years to attend a rehearsal each to prompt lines, however I want Sam to attend most rehearsals as well so she can call the show at least a few times.
SAM- Has been great working out props which is so life saving for me, as im still trying to work out schedules/rehearsal space/prompt script etc etc etc.
We did the mark up of the floor last Sunday with Gab and Sam. Did not take too long as the set is not too complicated. Jeff helped me move out flats an organize something to go where the flats on stage are IE chairs and blue screens.
Ive written up the schedule for next week which should have no problems as there are no more TV DRAMAS to shoot and I can attend every rehearsal. Ive been getting emails from actors not being able to attend some days and worked around them.
Production meeting- Along with stuff ups I also was late to our 2nd production meeting as it was on TUESDAY due to the long weekend. I dont remember ever being told about this. NOT much to report for SM though. PROPS is more the issue at the moment but ive left that to Sam just for this week.
So besides the major major stuff up yesterday everything is getting organized and I cant wait just to get into the swing of things with rehearsals.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment